The MIT Enterprise Forum of South Florida is a volunteer, not-for-profit organization whose mission is to provide educational programs and services that promote and strengthen innovation at the intersection of business and technology. The MIT Enterprise Forum of South Florida is dedicated to promote and strengthen innovation and growth of technology industry and businesses throughout the tri-county area of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. Read more>>>
Goals & Objectives
- To educate the business community by bringing together entrepreneurs, high-technology business managers, venture and angel investors and representatives of the service community in a stimulating, interactive setting.
- To assist individual entrepreneurs during the critical early phases of their business development.
- To stimulate more informed and more successful local risk-taking.
- To serve as catalyst for improving funding prospects.
- To inform the business community about emerging technologies that will transform our economy in the 21st century
The MIT Enterprise Forum was founded in 1978 in Cambridge. Massachusetts. It operates through an enterprise network of 25 chapters based in the U.S. and overseas. Click here to visit other chapters. The chapters form around a core group of MIT graduates, but membership and program participation are open to all. A volunteer board of experienced entrepreneurs, corporate executives, university professors and industry leaders runs each chapter. Read more>>>
Please see our chapter’s 2011-2012 board of directors. Meet the board>>>
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our FAQ page to have your questions answered. Visit now.